Beards are the new style statement nowadays and every other young man can be spotted sporting one. If you are looking forward to wearing a nice and full beard, here are the items you should consume:
- You have to be really careful to notice what you are eating. You have to enrich your diet with as many vitamins and minerals as possible. Famous dermatologists all over the world are of the opinion that Biotin is the best for growing a beard. It promotes fast growth of hair. Biotin is a natural supplement which helps in hair growth miraculously. It is suggested that you should take about 2.5 grams of Biotin every day if you want to obtain the best results.>> Buy Biotin Hair Growth Supplement, 365 Tablets (Full Year Supply) by Nu U Nutrition on Amazon<<
- Vitamin A and B work wonderfully in growing your beard. Vitamin A helps in maintenance of your skin tissue as well as its repair. It keeps the skin healthy and promotes faster hair growth. Vitamin A is obtained from the nutrient called Beta Carotene. Eat food that is high in Beta Carotene and contain lesser amounts of saturated fats. Milk, butter as well as egg yolks along with cheese are rich in Vitamin A. Yellow and orange products contain higher amounts of Beta-carotene like pumpkin, carrot as well as leafy green vegetables.
- Vitamin C, as well as E, contributes to the production of sebum which can be called a natural lubricant and makes the hair look lush and dark since it moisturizes the hair. Vitamin C helps in the growth of bodily tissues. You will find loads of Vitamin C in all kinds of citrus fruits, broccoli as well as green pepper. Vitamin E is found in peanut butter, wheat germ oil, corn oil, safflower oil just to name a few.
- It is a universal truth that proteins are amazing for the growth of beards. Keratin is rich in amino acids. A few protein-rich food items are lean meat, eggs, beans as well as milk.
- Vitamin B helps in building new hair as well skin cells. You can find Vitamin B6 as well as B12 in whole grains, brown rice, cheese as well as milk along with wheat germ. >>Buy Innopure® Vitamin B-Complex | Contains 100% RDA of all Eight B Vitamins in 1 Daily Tablet | 120 Tablets, 4 Months Supply on Amazon<<
- Omega-3 fatty acids are very important in contributing to facial hair growth. They offer protection to your cell membranes too and will not let your hair become dry. Make sure that you include fish, walnuts as well as flaxseed oil in your diet.
Lastly, you have to lead a life fully free of stress, as possible, and get adequate amounts of sleep. Stress is one of the key factors behind hair loss. Also, sound sleep helps one to grow hair in no time and proteins will ensure a healthy beard and growth of hair. It is highly recommended that you drink eight glasses of water everyday too. Flaunt your beard in style!